My client in the banking sector is looking for a Conveyancing Paralegal for a 6 month contract.
Main job function
• Management of Conveyancing matters, which includes but not limited to:‐
• Management of Property transactions, Bond Registrations and Bond Cancellation, Property and Performance guarantees, Securities and Project Management, etc.
· Matric with tertiary education
• Law degree or studying towards a law degree will be preferrable
· A minimum of 5 years conveyancing experience in a well established Conveyancing firm or bank
· Proficient in all areas of conveyancing including Transfers, Bonds, Sectional Title Schemes, Bond Cancellation, consolidations, subdivisions, Guarantees and Security management
· Proficiency in MS Office Packages (Word, Excel & Powerpoint, Adobe)
· Experience with and understanding of conveyancing packages such as LexisConvey etc
· Able to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
· Must be able to work independently and prioritise matters
· Must be able to work effectively in a team and be a team player
· Must be professional and efficient
· Have excellent drafting and writing skills
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.