Our client, one of the largest international Islamic banking groups in the world is looking for a Compliance Operations Officer, to accurately check and approve the on boarding of customers for all branches taking into consideration FICA and on boarding requirements as required by the Bank’s documented policies and procedures.
The position requires that candidate to work every Saturday.
Main job function
1. Customer on Boarding
• To review and approve customer account opening documentation and capturing on COB.
• Ensure that all information captured on COB matches the source documents.
• Ensures that correct and clear documents are scanned on COB prior to approval.
• Ensures that all information is captured accurately on the Bank’s Operating systems
• FICA policies and procedures is strictly enforced.
• Ensures Watch list check is conducted and clear.
• Ensures that turnaround times are adhered to when approving Accounts on COB.
2. Mobile Banking
• To review and approve digital banking profiles when required
• To review and approve linking of transactional banking accounts
• To review and approve change of password
• To review and approve device linking
• To review and approve customer linking
• To contact customers to conduct verification checks
• Address/assist Branch FICA queries.
• Attends to ad hoc administration requirements as and when required.
· Certificate in Banking or similar
• At least 3 years banking experience
• Excellent understanding of FICA
• Microsoft Office 365
• Knowledge of the Banks Operating Systems
• Knowledge of Banks Policies and Procedures.
· Knowledge of the Banks Operating Systems
• Knowledge of Banks Policies and Procedures
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.