Exciting opportunity in multi-national Renewable Energy company.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
The position, in cooperation with other Units, will ensure the execution of engineering projects (in all the design phases) assigned in complete compliance with best practices, quality, safety and environmental requirements, as well as compliance with schedules and costs, also managing external resources. Addresses and solves technical issues related to own field of expertise and by means of own knowledge and technical competence to meet project requirements
· Perform feasibility studies, preliminary, basic design and detail design regarding civil works of Renewable plants (Solar, Wind, BESS, green hydrogen).
· Design or review the design performed by external consultants for structural works and infrastructural works (roads, earth movement, pavements, drainage systems) according to technical codes.
Carry out of due diligence on civil design of Renewable plants
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Post-graduation or MSc in Structure or Transportation or Hydraulics is a plus.
· Minimum 2 years of professional experience in Civil engineering.
· Knowledge in Renewables is a plus.
o Google Earth
o MS Office Suite
o Structural design SW (i.e. SAP, STAAD, GT Strudl, MIDAS, or others)
o Basic knowledge of geotechnical softwares (PLAXIS, SLIDE or SLOPE)
o Basic Knowledge of BIM softwares and platforms (Revit, Navisworks, Solibri, Allplan Bimplus, Allplan Engineering, BIM360, Trimble Connect)
· Must be available for up to 20% domestic and international travel for meetings and for project duration.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.