Main job function
Design, build and deploy BI solutions
Maintain and support data analytics platforms
Developing reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision-making.
Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
Develop and update technical documentation
BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
Minimum three years’ experience as a BI Developer using SQL & SSRS
Minimum five years’ experience a software developer
• Proven experience as a BI Developer
• Advanced SQL knowledge and experience
• Background in data warehouse concepts (e.g., Ralph Kimball methodology, dimensional modelling, EDW)
• In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
• Familiarity with BI technologies (Microsoft Power BI, SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), DAX)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Data tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
· Property Industry experience
· Azure Cloud Technologies (DevOps, Data Lakes, Synapse Analytics, IOT, Data Factory)
· Python, C# Scripting
· TFS Source Control
· Relevant Microsoft Certifications in SQL, DW, Azure etc.
· MRI Property Management System experience
· Fraxion Spend Management experience
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a team.
• Self-starter with detail orientation; persistence and ability to work independently to drive execution
• Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
• Effective listening and communication skills and ability to provide essential information to stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work on cross-functional teams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex business concepts in technical terms
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.