Our client is an integrated workplace management solutions company with a large South African and African footprint.
The Business Development Manager works to improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth; defines long-term organizational strategic goals; builds key customer relationships; identifies business opportunities; negotiates and closes business deals; and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Please email application through to email@example.com
Main job functions
· New Business Development
· Client Retention
· Business Development Planning
· Management and Research
Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• At least 6 years of solution selling management experience within a B2B environment – not negotiable
• Operational experience in the hospitality sector is a distinct advantage.
• Experience and major successes in Catering or other workforce contract services – not negotiable
• Knowledge of the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
• Knowledge of key role players and industry trends within hospitality and related services.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.