Our client a professional investment management company with a focus on private equity is seeking to employ an Associate to join their team.
Completed CA (SA) as a minimum requirement.
Has a detailed understanding and application of the various valuation techniques including but not limited to discounted cash flow (“DCF”), enterprise value (“EV”) to earnings before taxation, interest, depreciation & amortisation (“EBITDA”), EV to earnings before taxation & interest (“EBIT”), price to earnings (“PE”) & price to net asset value (“P/NAV”).
• Has a detailed understanding and application of financial statement and company analysis.
• Has the ability to complete a thorough due diligence investigation.
• Has the ability to complete a discussion paper.
• Has the ability to complete a transaction proposal.
• Is responsible for Portfolio Company reporting.
• Effectively liaises with Portfolio Companies.
• Timeous delivery and meeting of deadlines.
• Tenacity and a high standard of work ethic.
• General communication skills and a team player.
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.