Excellent opportunity for an experienced, qualified CA (SA) for an Asset Investment concern within the Property Sector.
This can be a full or part time role. Can be based in Gauteng or Cape Town. Work from home will be considered.
Please email application through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main job function
· Report to the Chief Executive Officer
· Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and the Investment team
o All financial activities of the company and its clients
o Monthly financial reports of several companies/SPV’s within the Funds.
o Consolidations – several companies (monthly/ quarterly and annually)
o Managing debt funding activities ( liaison with debt providers and repayments)
o Financial management of all agreements
o Financial modelling of Investments
o Systems and IT
o Regulatory requirements of the company and its clients
o Company secretarial
o Due diligences
· Undertake and manage all finances of the company and its clients
· Regular financial reporting including consolidation of all the SPV’s
· Management of financial resources of the company and the various funds
· Assist in the creation of a strategic financial plan for the company and its clients
· Conduct financial due diligence of tenants of investments as and when required
· Produce financial feasibility of investments
· Budgets and forecasts and oversee current and future investments and capital structures for the company and its clients
· Control expenses and advise on methods to increase revenue and reduce costs
· Develop strong relations with all banking/lending institutions which the company deals with
· Report to and provide all financial reporting required by the company and its clients on a regular basis in the format required by each party
· Liaise with auditors
· CA (SA) essential
· Minimum of 8 yrs post article experience
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.