A great opportunity exists for an Assistant Category Accountant in Durban with a large organisation.
· BCom Honours Degree
· 2-3 years’ experience (FMCG environment with business partnering would be advantageous)
· Qualified CIMA or at an advanced level
· Excel should be at an advanced level
· SAP is advantageous
· Excellent Presentation skills
· Strong Communication skills with the ability to interact with team members from other functions.
· Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
Main Job Function
· Ensure that month-end procedures on SAP are applied.
· Analyse results and consult relevant colleagues for explanations of variances from plan.
· Report results and variances to Manager.
· Compile and distribute monthly packs and scorecard to category and brand team.
· Present monthly results to brand team.
· On-going analysis of margin structure of products/brands/category.
· MDC tracking, restatement and support
· Quarter end Innovation NPS calculation and reporting
· Manage, distribute, and track timetable
· Review and update SAP master data
· Upload and adjust volume forecast
· Ensure brand teams have updated support budgets.
· Run calculates and assessment cycles.
· Forcaste variance analysis
· Compile and publish forecast packages.
· Meet key project milestones
· Prepare project costings with recommendations
· Provide business case support and guidance
· Ad Hoc
· Compile and quote transfer pricing
· Brand analysis
· BW & SAP process improvement champion
A Consultant will be in touch if you are shortlisted for the position. Please consider your application unsuccessful should you not have been contacted within 2 weeks. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies